Friday, November 25, 2005

Two episodes of The Apprentice in one night! Of course, when NBC was promoting two new episodes of The Apprentice (I swear, I saw the commercial for "two new episodes on Thanksgiving night!!!!" about 4 million times) they never mentioned that the first episode was just a clip show. The name of the episode was actually "clip show." Wow. The only thing that was interesting about it was the fact that it was narrated by Trump. Now, that doesn't seem that interesting, except for the fact that the final episode (where he makes the final decision) is taped live. So we know for sure that he is able to see all the footage before he makes that choice. Good to know.

The second episode was the actual episode with a task. I've actually heard of wrapping, since there is a company that will pay you to wrap your car with an advertisement. They pay you based on how many miles you put on your car each day and where you drive. Why do I know this? My dad thought this would be a great way for me to make some extra money. No, I did not get my car wrapped...I somehow thought it would be awkward to be a mobile billboard. Anyways, the teams could have wrapped anything. Why oh why did Capital Edge think that wrapping horse drawn carriages would be a good idea? Come on -- carriages??? I would have thought that Alla knew better than that. As soon as they made that decision, I knew Adam was going home. Oh Adam.

This leads me to the whole issue of the megaphones. Of course, it was a great move by Randall & Rebecca to buy the megaphones. But why didn't Alla reserve them with her name? It seems almost too easy -- Rebecca never went in and said "Hi, I'm Alla. Do you have the megaphones I reserved?". She just went in and asked for the megaphones. And no one in Radio Shack ever questioned her. Hee hee! :)

So the final four is Randall, Rebecca, Alla, and Felisha. The preview for next week showed that there is another task -- usually once they are down to the final four they are ready for the interviews. So I'm glad to see that they're mixing up the format this year. Every time I make a predicition, I appear to be wrong, but I think that it will be Randall & Rebecca in the final. Either way, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Homie Bear said...

Well, unlike you, I don't really care for reality tv, but my wife managed to get me into the Apprentice- last night's was cool, I thought it was great move to steal the megaphones like that.