Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Amazing Race: Family Edition...or "I still hate the Weavers." That's right, I said it. I hate the Weavers. Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for them that their father died. That's a horrible tragedy that no family should have to go through. But that doesn't give you the right to be mean.

Over and over they asked "why are they so rude to us?". And had the guts to complain to Phil that the other teams were "classless," while they were trying to be "Christians." Where to start, where to start...Oh my God!!!! You don't know why other teams are rude to you? Maybe because you threw apple cores at another car? Maybe because you constantly make fun of the Paolos for being a garbage collector? Maybe because you asked the guard at the Grand Canyon to hold up the Linz family? If this is how Christians act, I'm proud to not be a Christian.

Really, what on earth are you thinking? If you're not eliminated next week I may have to stop watching...

No comments: