Monday, March 19, 2007

TAR All Stars is Quite the Rat Race

Even with Rob & Amber gone (and I hated that there was both an airport equalizer and a non-elimination leg right after they came in last), TAR: All Stars is still one of the best shows on. And last night's episode didn't disappoint.

I always sit at home at decide which detour I would do and whether I or Chris (my husband) would do the roadblock. No question he would have done the roadblock...ugh. Great roadblock though, with a nice combination of luck and skill. And I certainly would have done the nail polish task - I can't believe so many of them chose to dig in the coal. But my favorite was just a regular task - digging in the glacier. It looked so cool; really just one of those things that I would love to see someday (and someday soon, before they all melt...). I also loved Danny & Oswald's comment that "If you get caught in an avalanche, never come look for Danny & Oswald to get you out."

I also liked the dynamic between Eric & Danielle and the Guidos. I didn't like the Guidos on their season, but I am liking them more and more this time around. They're playing a different game; it could be editing, but they are also coming off much nicer this time around. I also think that Terri & Ian are coming off much better this season. I wouldn't be so sad if they were in the top 3.

My favorite moment of the night though? Danny & Oswald arriving at the mat. Holy cow, did you see how fast Phil took off when the Cha Cha Chas tried to hug him? It actually made me laugh out loud. And I was glad to see that Uchenna & Joyce are around one more week.

No comments: