Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Huge Surprise on Idol

I’m actually in a bit of shock about tonight’s Idol results show. First, Chris Sligh (who I really thought was a favorite to win) gets the boot. And while I'm a little excited because a lot of people in my Idol pool picked him to win (not me...go Blake!), I was a little disappointed at his reaction. I guess part of him knew going home was a possibility (I mean, he had to have heard his performance last night), but I wish he had shown a little more emotion.


The bigger shock of the evening is how Sanjaya has completely and totally hijacked the show. All anyone has talked about his Sanjaya's hair (including Seacrest & the judges). And he wasn't in the bottom three again tonight. Sanjaya might actually single-handedly kill American Idol. And I hate him and his stupid hair for it.

No comments: