Friday, March 09, 2007

American Idol Pool

I think I may have sunk to a new reality television low. How? I entered an American Idol pool. Really.

Here’s how it works (in case you are as crazy as I am and want to do this with your friends too). Put your Idols in groups of three based on how soon you think they will be voted off. Points increase each round…here are my picks…

First 3 voted off – Sanjaya, Haley, Brandon (5 pts each)

2nd 3 voted off – Stephanie, Phil, Jordin (10 pts each)

3rd 3 voted off – Gina, Chris R., Lakisha (15 pts each)

Final 3 – Melinda, Blake, Chris S. (20 pts each)

Next American Idol – Blake! (25 pts)

I'm not saying that this is the order they should be voted off - just the order that I think they will be. And there's always a week or two with a shocker...I just hope that I figured that in correctly. There's a lot riding on this...aside from the cash, I really just want to beat all my friends! :)

No comments: