Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Survivor: Fiji Starts Tomorrow!

I am so excited for tomorrow night's premiere of Survivor: Fiji. With so many good reality shows out there, Survivor is still my all-time favorite. Last season, my prediction made it to the final three (Becky), and I also managed to predict two of the three first voted off (Sekou & Billy) weeks before the first episode premiered. Really. You can check it out here: http://marasusan.blogspot.com/2006/08/more-on-survivor.html

So who do I like this season? I'll admit that I had an advantage last season since I knew that the survivors would be divided by race. And while I suspect that they may be divided by race again, I'm not sure. (for those who don't know, this season's castaways did NOT see Cook Islands before they filmed this season...this means that a lot of times they can do the same "twists" without the survivors seeing it coming) Without seeing any of the show yet, I like Anthony, Edgardo, Michelle. Something about their profiles jumps out at me. Dre is also one to watch. It's strange to list "cheerleading coach" as your occupation (though not nearly as strange as fire dancer or roller girl), but I think that a coach will do well on the show. Rita, a single mom, also has a good chance - moms traditionally do very well on the show. As for ones who might be quick out, this was tougher. Lisi, Erica, & Gary might be quickly out.

Can't wait for tomorrow night...

No comments: