Tuesday, March 07, 2006

After watching tonight’s episode of The Amazing Race I’m a little confused. Are Eric and Jeremy looking to get some on the race? Meet a girl or two? Have a little sex? Because there’s nothing sexier than guys who would choose a night with a cute girl over a million dollars.

Am I the only one who thought that their constant pursuit of women was a bit ridiculous? It’s one thing to talk about how cute your competition is (and that’s their whole angle anyways) , but did we really need to see that much footage of what they hoped to do with them? Really?

Ok, so I just read that back and I do realize that I sound like I’m 90 (read it in an “old person voice” – it’s quite funny). I’m not even 30…ok, if you want to “tap that ass,” who am I to judge?

Anyways, this leg seemed really short. And while I know that they have to edit a leg down to an hour, it just seemed like they only made 2 or 3 stops. I did like the roadblock, especially the element of choosing which tower you wanted to climb. Why no one realized to climb the third tower is beyond me.

The rest of the leg just seemed really quick to me. They repelled down the building, rode on a bus, climbed the waterfall, and were done. Although I did enjoy that David and Lori chose the “press it” detour because he had done the experiment before. See – that’s nerd power coming right through!

So no real surprise (or loss for that matter) that Lisa and Joni were eliminated this week. It was a VW bug, not a time machine. It just shouldn’t have been that hard.

No comments: