Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stefani is Hired!

I don't have a whole lot to say about the finale of The Apprentice: LA. It was a really good season, and the finale was just one big disappointment. Don't get me wrong - I really thought that Stefani deserved to win. But I hated the final task, and there was very little substance to the finale. I'm also disappointed that Stefani (or anyone else) never defended her lack of being PM by pointing out the structure of the show this year. In past seasons, everyone took their turn being PM. This season, the teams either won (and kept the same PM) or lost, and the person who was under fire in the boardroom felt like they had to "step up." Because Stefani was never in that "under fire" position, she never had the opportunity to be PM. I'm guessing that Trump watched how Stefani really did lead the team on each episode, which is why she was hired, but who knows.

There's also some rumblings on the web that there might be more to Stefani getting hired than we saw on the show. Something to do with Trump and James. I'm looking into it...I'll post when I figure out more.

No comments: