Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Final Task on The Apprentice: LA

In a new twist for The Apprentice, we are down to the final four, and we're also down to our final task. Instead of having one big event for the final two to manage, the final four teamed up to make 60 second mini-movies to advertise yet another product. I know - I don't understand it either.

I hate that because of the way the PMs worked this season James was the only one of the final four who got to lead a team. It could end up getting him hired - not because he's the best choice, but because he's the only one who can say that they've been a true leader. I think that Stefani is probably the most qualified of the finalists, but I worry about her lack of leadership on the show.

I'm also not a fan of the final task. It's just like any other task on the show - where's the big final event where they each show how they can manage a team on a big project? After a really good season, the episode really felt like a let-down.

Trump does get to see all the episodes before he makes his final hiring decision, so there is hope for Frank or Stefani yet. I think that bringing back Tim was the beginning of the end for Nicole. And, of course, there's the fact that I picked James at the beginning of the season, so I'm rooting for him a bit too.

No comments: