Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Bachelor...

...yeah, I love it. It's such a guilty pleasure. For those of you who are new to my blogs, I'll repeat myself about this show. Yes, it's horribly degrading to women. Heck, it's degrading to people in general. And the show isn't very well produced. But it's great television. I don't know why.

The bachelor this season is, as always, the greatest bachelor yet. I just picture Bob Guiney at home shedding a tear each time they say that. Andy seems nice enough, though I'm not sure why he needs to go on the show. (somehow, it doesn't seem to fit that such a perfect guy would still be single at 30) Anyways, he's totally enthralled with the girls, and makes funny comments about "Operation Soulmate."

We're still early on in the show, but there are a few girls I like - Amber, Tessa, Stephanie Kansas (which cracks me up that he calls her that), and Nicole. And I'm so not a fan of Bevin and Stephanie South Caroline. Not sure why, they just rub me the wrong way.

1 comment:

valve said...

haha, i was the first to visit you blog, i am interested in your latest article......