Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Merge and a Twist

Sorry for the delay in blogging about Survivor. I usually like to wait until after watching Survivor Live to blog, but I had to work Friday, and for whatever reason, CBS hasn't put the episode in the online archives yet. (come on CBS!!)

The tribes finally merged this week, and really, not a moment too soon. Of course, they made them work for it a little; they had to row out to Exile, just to row back to a cleaned out Moto beach. Ha! It makes you really understand how far out Exile is...it had to take the crew awhile to completely clear out Moto beach - there wasn't a trace of them when the newly merged tribe got back. And I loved that they came back to nothing. Welcome to Survivor Boo, Stacy, & Cassandra.

I also loved the twist at the challenge. Competing for individual immunity as two teams is nothing new. But to have to go to tribal right away was fantastic. It definitely made the difference between getting rid of Michelle instead of Stacy. I could see why they each voted the way they did (though if Dreamz had just had a little more time to think it through, I think he would have booted Stacy), but I hated to see her go first.

No comments: