Sunday, July 02, 2006

Master of Champions...not really...

I can’t believe that I sat through another night of Master of Champions, albeit a few days later on tivo. Is this what television has come to?

The first competitors on the dining room motorcycle course made no sense to me – I know they kept saying how much harder it was than it looked, but it didn’t look very hard at all. I say this with the admission that in my house we never miss the X-Games. For whatever reason, my husband LOVES the X-Games, and this was nothing compared to what those guys can do.

But somewhere in the middle of the karate act, I realized that this show is really horrible. That’s right, there has just GOT to be something better on tv. Anything. So no idea who ended up tonight on the wall of champions, and that’s really an ok thing.

No comments: