Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Big Brother All Stars

First, a disclaimer: I’ve never watched a full season of Big Brother. So if I ask a question that seems ridiculously obvious to those who have watched every episode every summer of Big Brother, that’s why. Just so you know.

This summer we are treated with the all stars version of Big Brother. After viewers voted for their favorite nominees (which, by the way, is really how my other favorites should choose their all star casts…I hear that both Amazing Race and Survivor may be thinking of doing all star seasons…), we found out last week who the newest houseguests are. And thankfully, my two favorites are in the house – Dr. Will and Mike Boogie. Love ‘em. Especially Dr. Will – have you listened to the things he’s said? Like last night, when he realizes that Howie might be stalking him. His analysis? That he and Howie like the same thing – HIM. And then he looks at Howie and says “I’ve never had a retarded friend before.” Hee hee!

The HOH & PoV competitions were interesting. I wouldn’t have wanted to be the first HOH – definitely too much power too soon. I think that Jase realized that, especially when he didn’t try too hard to win PoV. He’s playing a good game, aligning himself with the BB6 crowd, as well as his own friends. He’s letting Janelle play the bad guy role as well – he’s a force to be reckoned with.

The other funny moment of the night? The Big Brother slip and slide. Why would Chicken George ride Howie down the slip & slide? And my favorite comment of the night? Marcello, after watching that display…”it’s enough to make me straight.”

Anyways, I think that Alison is done – she’s far more likely to win HOH than Danielle. Until Thursday…

No comments: