Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Climbing into a balloon? NOT a talent.

One more week until we get to start voting for the contestants on America’s Got Talent. So one last show of stupid human tricks. Fantastic.

As usual, there were a few good acts. I liked the two “juggling” acts, The Passing Zone and Mark, the world’s most dangerous comic. They were both great. I also loved the last act of the show, Quick Change Artistry. Each time they changed outfits, I asked my husband how they did that. It was amazing.

There were also more than a few really bad acts. From the fat Bulls dancers to the bird call lady, it seemed like the rejects from Letterman. And what about Flippy the Magnificent, doing a “strength” act with his blowup doll. What exactly is the thought process that brings you to come up with an act like that? Hmmm.

Next week we get to vote…my vote is for less Regis.

No comments: