Friday, August 25, 2006

More on Survivor

Well, I guess I have to believe it now -- I saw the previews for the new season of Survivor, and I guess they really are doing tribes based on race. I'll say it right now - even though it might make good tv, this is a really horrible idea.

On the official website, they now have profiles of the contestants up (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor13/). It seems like a lot of the contestants have something going on that makes you want to vote for them (sort of like Chad on Vanauatu or Tom on Palau). There also are a few who have tv experience. That's odd. My early picks (based ONLY on reading their profiles)...Becky will be a force - she seems like someone I would like to see win. Least likeable from just their profiles? Billy, Sekou, & Cao Boi. No real reasons, just a hunch. There also appears to be way too many of what we called "dirty white hat boys" in college. If you went to a college with fraternities, you know what I mean. (I'm not throwing stones...I married a fraternity boy...I'm just saying)

No comments: