Thursday, August 24, 2006

James is the Next Houseguest Evicted

After Howie’s eviction on Sunday, tonight’s BB7 show was such a welcome change.

First, we got to see a glimpse of Marcellas & Howie at the sequester house. Clearly I’m not the only one who wanted to see that more than footage of the houseguests lounging in the back yard. I just wish they had played the theme song to “The Odd Couple” in the background.

Second, even though I was bummed to see James go, he was so classy in the way he left. No temper tantrums, no calling out members of his alliance. He just said how it was great to play with the best, and that he got beaten by the best. It seemed like he was even a bit pleased with Will’s message to him. Good for you James. There’s more to life than Big Brother, and when you act like a jerk on national tv, it doesn’t bode well for your “real” life. But when you act like James, it will get you far. It reminds me of how Nick went out on Survivor last season – a class act all the way.

Finally, I was so glad to see Erika win HoH. Even though I hate that it was another stupid trivia challenge, her winning will keep Chilltown safe another week. I’m sure she’ll nominate Janelle…maybe she’ll break her alliance with George and he’ll go up as well. Or maybe she’ll put up Will as a pawn. Should be fun.

No comments: