Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So, it's the second half of The Biggest Loser: Special Edition featuring engaged couples. And even though this really is one of my favorite shows, I'm left feeling a bit disappointed.

I'm not even sure why I'm disappointed. They lost a lot of weight. They had arguments along the way. They got to meet Kelly from season 1. They even got to see Jillian in what can only be described as the ugliest shirt ever (you know, the one with the rainbow collar? the one that is really an insult to shirts everywhere. and rainbows).

I think part of it was that both girls were just so darn annoying. I just wanted to reach into my tv and smack them. It seemed like sometimes their fiancess wanted to do that too...probably a good thing that cameras were always on them. I don't really care that it's hard. Of course it's hard. Just stop whining all the time.

The other thing that was disappointing was that the red team won again. Seriously -- what does Jillian do to them? They just keep winning! I have got to read her book...

Speaking of Jillian, she looked strange during the finale. It might have just been another bad shirt choice (and really, that was another bad choice...what does she have against good shirts?). but she looked off. Hopefully she was just having an off night, and she is ok.

Next week looks good...I think that I saw Jillian handcuffing someone to the treadmill. So that's her secret...

No comments: