Thursday, September 20, 2007

Survivor: China Starts Tonight!

That's right - just when I was bummed about Big Brother being over, Survivor: China begins. While I love nearly all of the reality shows, Survivor is far and away my favorite. And I'm really excited about this season being in China, as we are currently in the process to adopt our daughter from China.

Some thoughts before the season starts. First, we're starting out with 16 castaways this season. There haven't been 16 since before All Stars, which means that we're in for a twist somewhere along the way. The other possibility is that they have eliminated the double tribal council week and gone back to a final two. But I think that there is something coming.

I'm also not sure who to root for yet. I always like to make a prediction before the first episode airs. I will be rooting for Denise, as she's from the same city outside of Boston as my mom (even went to the same high school). I don't know how long she'll last though...my husband has all sorts of not-so-nice things to say about the accent from there - she may just drive her fellow tribemates crazy! :) I think that Frosti, James,Sherea, and Aaron will be strong players. I would watch out for John Robert as well - he's a professional poker player, and just might be able to play each and every one of his tribemates. The first one out? That's a toughie, since a lot depends on how the tribes break out, but I think that Courtney and Chicken should watch out.

No comments: