Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Season Finale of Fat March

I cannot believe I wasted so much time watching fat people walk. Which is worse - that they made the show or that I watched it? It was so poorly done...it could have been interesting if it had been done better. It does seem like an interesting concept. But it was a good idea gone wrong. First, it was annoying to me that thy clearly weren't walking in a straight line, and I don't believe they even marched from place to place. (mostly because I have lived my whole life on the east coast, recognized some of the places they were at, then they started somewhere completely different). The worst was at the end of stage 5...they ended in Baltimore (at the World Trade Center...where, coincidentally, my sister got married), which is a 30 mile drive from DC. But instead, they started them on the other side of the state to get their miles in. Very annoying. I also have to question how safe the program was that so many people got injured. And finally, what was the story with Jamie Lyn - is she married? Anyways, I'm not sad to see it end...and if it comes back for another season I think I'll give it a miss.

No comments: