Sunday, July 22, 2007

Not a Shocker on SYTYCD

Well, the top 10 is set on So You Think You Can Dance?, and I'm not that surprised. Don't get me wrong - I have no idea how Anya & Danny got into the bottom three. But once they did their solos, the judge's decisions seemed pretty clear. Hok had to go. He probably should have gone even earlier, especially considering there are other B-Boys that are just as good as him, but are far more versatile. And Anya? Well, you knew they wouldn't send home Jamie, not after all the praise they heaped onto her. And when it came down to it, they definitely have some love for Lauren. I don't know if it's favoritism (since she has connections to the show outside of being a contestant) or if they feel bad that she's been dancing with Neil all these weeks. I guess we'll see next week.

No comments: