Monday, July 23, 2007

Evel Dick Gets Even

Last night's episode of BB8 was a good one. I liked the softer, gentler side of Dick. I also liked what one of them said about voting to evict Joe instead of Dick - if he's going to stab you, it'll be from the front. I also thought that the bit with Nick having a list of guys he would date if he was gay was hilarious. Who does that??? :)

I liked the food competition too. I was wondering when we would have a competition like that. It seems that Big Brother does one of those every few weeks to make sure that no one eats slop all summer. (and what's the deal with the slop anyways? I miss PB&Js...)

Oh yeah - I started to pay attention to whether or not the scenes are shown in order, and they DEFINITELY weren't last night. There was a scene with Jen in her normal clothes, then they were all sitting around the table and Jen was back in the darn unitard.

Anyways, no surprise with the nominations, but if neither girl wins PoV, it will be a close vote. Should be good! :)

No comments: