Sunday, July 22, 2007

Eviction #2

Eviction night in the Big Brother house, and another live show. I love the live shows...I am such a nerd! :)

I wasn't surprised at all the Joe went home. He realized it as soon as he got nominated. I thought he had a chance when Dick started shouting at Kail, but it was pretty clear at that point that unless
there was a clear majority voting to keep Joe, no one would. And even though I don't like him, I was glad Dick won HoH...Jen and Kail will be nominated for sure. Of course, if he's smart, he won't nominate Jen. He could nominate Kail and anyone else. Kail would go home. THEN...if Kail wins PoV, he can nominate Jen, and Jen will go home. Either way, Dick will get one of them out of there. I just don't know if Dick is that smart of a player. (or that kind of a strategist...it so often seems like these people haven't watched any of the other seasons!)

I also thought it was interesting Nick's reaction to Julie asking about him and Danielle. Guess that was a secret! Should be interesting to see how THAT plays out in the house, especially since Danielle has been so upfront with everyone (including Nick) that she has a boyfriend. I'm also interested to see the pictures in Dick's HoH room...will there be pictures of Danielle in there?

No comments: