Wednesday, February 15, 2006

There’s something so cruel about tonight’s episode of American Idol. Yet I couldn’t tear myself away. Not too sure what that says about me…oh well, at least I didn’t try to pretend that I was appalled.

I wonder if Randy practiced the fine art of making someone think that they were cut when they really made it on. Because he had it down to a science tonight. Yeah, the others did it a little bit too, but Randy was the best. So mean, Randy, so mean. Yes, he did have his softer moments too. Like when Katherine McPhee made it, and she ended up kissing all the judges (“on the lips!!”). Which, by the way, was by far the best reaction all night.

Anyways, not much to say about tonight’s naked cruelty. My favorites made it, so I’m all good. Who? For the guys, I like Chris Daughtry and Ace. There’s a couple more who are really good as well (and my money is on the fact that the guy with gray hair will not be gray for much longer!). As for the girls, I like Paris Bennett, Katherine McPhee, and Kellie Pickler. They’re just really good, strong singers, and each have “the look.”

Next week we get to vote (and come on, don’t pretend that you don’t press that redial button 4 or 5 or 40 times)…

No comments: