Sunday, December 04, 2005

I set a new record tonight watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. SIX MINUTES. That's right -- six minutes in, and I was already crying. Oh dear.

It was a really good epsiode. This house may have been one of my favorites, especially from the outside. Sometimes the houses are prettier inside than out (they look a little bit like all the others), but tonight's was beautiful from outside as well. And the stained glass angel was the perfect touch.

My only complaint was that they didn't show more of the house...I wonder if it had to do with the ages of the children. Because they weren't old enough to talk, they just might have not had as much footage as they usually do. It also may have had something to do with the circumstances that brought the team there. At one point the grandmother was with the family, then she wasn't in the footage. And there was a lot of time with the dad actually getting a chance to grieve. Of course, I did enjoy the camera inside the washing machine ("we even washed your camera for you!")

Now for more tissues...

No comments: