Saturday, November 25, 2006

More on Amazing Race All Stars

Yes, it's true - there will be an All Stars season of The Amazing Race. They are filming it right now, and it looks like it will be the next season to air (probably in the spring...they usually do two seasons a year anyways). I am positive that Chip and Reichen aren't a team...on the official cbs.com website for the show, Chip has been blogging about the speculations, and answering questions that people email him. Bottom line? He ran into teams leaving on the first leg of the race while flying home for Thanksgiving. Not sure if they will actually show him in the opening episode (they condense so much footage down to 41 minutes anyways), but we know that it is being filmed right now. There's some speculation (and Chip seems to confirm without really confirming) that there are no previous winners on the all-star season (although I think that Rob & Brennan, the first ever winners, may be on the race after all), and most people think that Colin & Christie, Mirna & Charla, Rob & Amber, and Dave & Mary (from this season) are racing. I've often felt that I am the only one not related to Rob & Amber who loves Rob & Amber, but I do. I'll be rooting for them to win again. (it's got to be the Red Sox thing) For lots really cool info about The Amazing Race and speculation on the all stars season, be sure to read the official blog for the show:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race10/shows/ep10/fans/rotr/
Check out Chip's post from 11/25 (5:29 pm) - he actually mentions my name!! Woo Hoo! :)

1 comment:

txvoodoo said...

I like Rob & Amber, too! He's not mean, he plays to win, and does it with snark. And he actually remembered that the race was a RACE. He also didn't expect anything from anyone else. If he'd been yielded, he would have said "Oh well, that's part of the game."

I'm not the only one, either. I posted about this in my Livejournal (here) and others have shown some Rob/Amber love :)

About previous winners, I've heard that Uchenna and Joyce are there. I'm cool with that.

There's some confusion as to wehther it's Dave & Mary from this season, or Dave & Lori from season 9 (Geek Love).

I've also heard that Rob & Brennan are NOT on it, but Team Guido and Cha Cha Cha (Danny and Oswald) are.

I think it's a great line up. Some of my favorite sweeties, and some of the ones who make the best drama.