Thursday, June 28, 2007

Age and Science of Love

I watched the first two episodes of Age of Love this week, and I think it’s the first show in awhile that falls into the “so bad it’s good” category of reality shows. I don’t know why I care, but I do. I guess there’s something intriguing about watching someone date a woman whose son is his age. Ewww….

I also watched Science of Love. This is not “so bad it’s good;” it’s just bad. I wonder how much money they saved by using the same set and the same host as Age of Love? That, and the fact that it was essentially an hour-long infomercial for some online dating service, made the show nearly unwatchable. I’ll admit, though, that my husband and I enjoyed shouting “you’re a LONG SNAPPER!!” at the tv every time the guy started to talk about how he’s an NFL player.

No comments: