Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dancing With the Stars

I’ll tell you, I just don’t know what to say about Dancing With the Stars. The thing is, that I really enjoy watching it. I’m a big fan of dance, and ballroom dancing is actually a lot of fun to watch. But for whatever reason, I find that I have nothing to say. (I know, it’s shocking). I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that the dancers are B-list celebs and professional ballroom dancers that I’ve never heard from. I mean, as much as I loved Blossom and Saved by the Bell, I just can’t get behind rooting for Joey Lawrence or Mario Lopez. I think that that’s the biggest difference between this and So You Think You Can Dance? – the connection factor.

So, no, I have no predictions on who I think will go home tomorrow night. But I did enjoy the dancing a lot. So while I probably will give the results show a miss (especially since The Biggest Loser premier is on tomorrow night too), but I’ll tune in next week to watch the dancing again.

No comments: