Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Final Six Dance

The final six danced tonight on So You Think You Can Dance?, and I agree with Nigel - it's going to be tough to top this week's dancing on next week's finale! Tonight's show was amazing. Simply amazing.

It's hard to critique when there was such good dancing all around. Lacey & Pasha were amazing dancing together. Their hip hop routine was one of my favorites of the season. Pasha's solo wasn't great, but the other two were so good that hopefully no one will remember him dancing with an empty dress (and how strange was that?).

Lauren & Danny were also phenomenal. I loved the choreography for both of their routines tonight - I think they won the choreography lottery! Both of their solos were good as well.

Sabra & Neil were my favorites of the night. Their jazz routine, well, WOW. It was so different than anything we've seen on the show, and they danced it so well. I liked their paso & solos as well.

Before tonight, I would have picked Sabra to win. But I have no idea after tonight's dancing. Every way I look at it I can't choose. Sabra has been so good all season, and was phenomenal again tonight. But Lacey and Lauren were phenomenal as well. And the guys? Geez lousie, I have no idea. How can you choose?

No comments: