Tuesday, October 02, 2007

First Dancer Goes Home

First, let me apologize for the delay in posts. It's time for post-season baseball, and with the run-up to the playoffs (and the playoffs starting Wednesday), I'm watching nearly everything on tivo a few days late. But really, the best reality tv out there is watching the Red Sox. Really.

So on to Dancing With the Stars. I loved the results show. Not because of Dolly Parton; It's hard for me to say anything bad about her after I learned about the amazing foundation she set up to bring books to kids. But I loved Savion Glover's performance, and am excited that they seem to be setting us up to bring in a new professional dancer each week. So exciting. And while I was bummed that Mark Cuban was in the bottom two (vote for him people!!), no big surprise that Josie was the first to go. She wasn't very good, though I think that with some more time she could have gotten better. But who knows.

No comments: