Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Great Cook Islands humpback whale...

That's right, I'm still laughing about it. Oh Ozzy. Who knew you had it in you? :)

With the finale tonight (can I just say again how much I hate that there will be a final 3?), I'm going to keep it brief, but a few thoughts on Thursday's episode...

Why did Ozzy win the reward challenge? It was a reward challenge...he would have been much better off losing (or pacing himself so he would come in 2nd or 3rd, and still gone on the reward) and getting the target off his back a little. If he loses an immunity, we may just see Adam in the final three tonight.

Two great challenges. I liked the variation on the mud volcano challenge from Borneo, and a tough tough immunity challenge (as it should be at this stage of the game).

We still haven't had the car reward challenge...Ozzy might be the person to break the Survivor "car curse." Of course, if I was that close to the million, and I might not try as hard on the car challenge knowing that no one who's won the car has ever won the game.

Finally, what was up with the hat at tribal council? I'm not sure why Probst pointed it out in the first place, since it easily could impact the game. But worse than that was Yul's reaction. Why wouldn't you just say that Jonathan asked for the hat back, and it just happened that Yul carried it in - tell the jury that the hat was from EVERYONE. Yul's honesty could very well be his downfall in the game.

So, finale tonight, and I think it will be Ozzy or Yul to win it. All I know is that my tivo is ready to capture the first moment between Candice & Billy. :)

No comments: